Join JVC Online for
Thank you for joining JVC!
Distributors, Manufacturers and Wholesalers
This page is for companies who wish to join JVC online. Please fill out the form below and then, at the bottom of the page, please click through on the appropriate link for payment online with your credit card.
|Join by Fax or Mail
If you prefer to send in your JVC membership via fax or mail, please print out this page, complete it and send it in with your check, money order or complete credit card information.
JVC MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS FORM
Note: All applicants are subject to review for compliance with legal standards prior to acceptance into membership. In the event that JVC has provided the applicant with the information needed to come into compliance but has found the applicant unwilling to cooperate either through failure to communicate with the JVC or unwillingness to implement the necessary corrections, JVC will issue a refund equal to the membership fee paid.
SECTION 1 - COMPANY INFORMATION
Tell us about your company:
Type: I am a (select one): Distributor Manufacturer Wholesaler
If you are not a Distributor/Manufacturer/Wholesaler, click here.
Info: I have location(s) and Employee(s)
SECTION 2 - JVC MEMBERSHIP STANDARDS AND COMPLIANCE PRACTICES
The commitments which form the foundation and goals for JVC are listed below. These values are accepted as basic by all sectors and at all levels of our industry. This document specifies the policies and procedures by which these values can be realized in routine business practices.
II. STANDARDS FOR MEMBERSHIP
As a member of the JVC, you undertake to:
S.1. make reasonable efforts to educate self and staff as to the applicable current legal requirements;
S.2. comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the jewelry industry;
S.3. make accurate representations about the products you buy and the products you sell;
S.4. communicate to business partners your commitment to compliance with the law;
S.5. resolve all customer complaints promptly and fairly.
III. COMPLIANCE PRACTICES
The JVC recommends:
P.1. each member organization maintain each of the JVC compliance publications (or their functional equivalent) at each of its business locations, readily accessible to all management and sales personnel;
P.2. management personnel make reasonable efforts to confirm that the JVC compliance publications (or their functional equivalents) have been read, and that each employee has committed to compliance with the law;
P.3. each member organization make reasonable efforts to conduct periodic training sessions on compliance requirements pertinent to its business functions and products with emphasis on current or common problems related thereto, and with regular emphasis on accurate and fair representation and disclosures;
P.4. each member organization make reasonable efforts to remain current on changes in the law which pertain to their business, and make reasonable efforts to ensure that the most current information is communicated to all appropriate staff;
P.5. the member organization's commitment to compliance be fully communicated to business partners, with a particular emphasis on requiring a similar declared commitment to compliance.
IV. MEMBERSHIP PLEDGE
I have read this membership document carefully. To accept membership in the JVC, I have clicked below where indicated.
By this click, I accept these legal standards and practices and pledge to implement them in my business life.
SECTION 3 - JVC WEB CHECK
Please choose one of the following and fill out your web address if applicable:
I OPERATE the following Web Site(s): www.
Please contact JVC directly if you operate more than two websites.
I DO NOT OPERATE a Web Site.
By checking this box, I verify the information above is correct.
SECTION 4 - AGREEMENT CONCERNING USE OF THE JVC LOGO
1. We grant you the limited right to use the JVC logo as shown above to indicate your membership in the JVC.
2. You may use the logo only so long as you are in full compliance with the JVC Membership Standards and Compliance Practices ("Standards and Practices").
3. The logo may only be used in advertising or on your letterhead. It may be used only in a non-prominent manner compared to other matter in the advertising or letterhead, and set apart from any other trademarks, service marks or other logos used on advertising or letterhead. Your use of the logo must be in a manner so as not to confuse the purchasing public into thinking we sponsor your organization or that we endorse or sell your products. All such use shall be sent to us for approval before being published.
5. You agree to immediately cease all use of the logo if we instruct you to do so because of objectionable use or non-compliance by you with the Standards and Practices.
6. The logo may only be used exactly as set forth herein.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, suits, damages, demands, monies, attorney's fees and similar subject matter including but not limited to product liability matters.
8. You shall have no right or license in the logo except as explicitly stated herein.
9. We shall have all right to sue infringers of the logo and at our option to assume all defense if you are sued for infringement of the logo.
10. We make no warranties or representations with respect to the logo or your use thereof.
11. This agreement is to be construed in New York in accordance with New York law and represents the complete understanding of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof.
To use the JVC Logo, please click below.
I agree to use the JVC logo within the guidelines outlined above.
Click here to submit the information above. After you receive a confirmation screen, please continue to the appropriate link below to pay your dues and any additional sponsorship contributions you wish to make. You must complete both these steps to submit your JVC membership.
Please don't hesitate to contact JVC
with any questions. Thank you!